Wednesday 29 August 2012

Chelsea with a Hazard and QPR with ambition and content. By Daniel Racheter

Its been 3 games for chelsea at the moment but I don't think anyone is suprised at their form and the instant impact of their star signing Eden Hazard.

With Drogba leaving, Bosingwa, Kalou I think it's easy to say Chelsea fans were slightly worried at how Drogba would be replaced. Chelsea had Torres but with his hot and cold form nobody knows where they stand with the euro and world cup winner.

For me, Drogba had to leave for Torres to become a success and to be the main man because when Drogba was at Chelsea, he lead the front line as a goal scorer and a leader and him and Torres simply could not play together. Now Drogba has gone Torres can now step into his shoes and play the roll he thrived upon at Liverpool, as the single striker, the main man.

3 games in and it seems to of worked, Torres is looking himself again and Chelsea have a new look attack and are set for their new era.

In terms of summer signings for the premier league, I think it's been a fairly good one but you can't judge it until the window closes as we all know the last week of the window is the most exciting week.

Today I want to look into all the main big signings for one premier league club and get your opinions on them.

The team which has caught my attencion most this summer and have impressed me is Queens Park Rangers.
QPR have had a very busy summer with recruitments and I have to say it's been very impressive the way they have gone about their business.

Hoilett - free - Hoilett in my eyes is a great signings for QPR, he still has a bit to prove in terms of consistency but I think he will prove to be a good player for rangers.

Bosingwa - free - Another masterclass signing, the man who once cost Chelsea 18 million pounds they let go on a free, to me.. it never quite made sense. He will add much class and experience to the QPR side.

Ji Sung Park - 2 million - I'm an admirer of Ji Sung Park and 2 million is a steal for a player of his quality but again I think with this signings, if he shows his fitness and shows a good string of consistency then he will be fantastic for rangers. Park Can operate anywhere across the front line and I think thats definately something QPR lacked last season.

Andrew Johnson - free - Again another free signing QPR have grabbed, this time from Fulham and I think Mark Hughes is planning to have Johnson as a squad player, but still.. a fantastic experienced player to have in your side.

 QPR had a tough season last season, the sacking of Neil Warnock and the arrival of Mark Hughes wasn't easy but this season they will have a good one I think. They had a tough start losing 5-0 to Swansea at home but I think in the terms of quality and strength depth, QPR will be better this season that Swansea, stronger and finish higher, they simply have to with their squad, especially if Julio Cesar completes his move from Inter and they sign Carvalho on loan from Madrid and Dawson from Spurs ( crazy signings ).



When the final day comes I do not think QPR will be in that bottom 3, in my opinion they will be mid-table and will go from strength to strength.

Chelsea..?? well they will always be up there and if they sort out their defence and get them settled I think they will be very strong this season and certainly be up for the title race.

Who do you think will compete for the league? is it another sky blue year? will Fergie and his men grab it back and have Chelsea got a suprise?.

 





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely terrible article, both in content and grammer. #Nochance

    ReplyDelete